Welcome to Pyrgadikia
Pirgadikia is an amphitheatrical built village over the sea with a view of the magnificent Agio Oros and the peninsula of Sithonia . This village abstains 100km from Thessaloniki and 35km from Poliyiro .
Pirgadikia (or Saint Dimitrios) was established after 1922 by Asia Minor refugees of Afthoni Marmara. The ancient city “Piloros” was situated at the peninsula of Pirgadikia . It is the second city where the army of Xerxis passed after the passage of Athos canal. It is referred to the Athens alliance catalogues until 433bC .
Welcome to Metagitsi
Metagitsi is a village at the center of Halkidiki in a small distance from Agios Nikolaos and Gomati.